Documents Required from Shareholders and Directors
1. Identity Proof
a. Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card
b. Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter Identity Card
2. Address Proof
a. Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill
b. Electricity Bill / Water Bill
c. Bank Statement /Bank Passbook with latest transaction (Any one of the Document not older than 2 months)
- Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill/Electricity Bill / Bank Account Statement must be in the name of applicant and should not be older than 2 months
- If the documents are not in than English, it should be translated to English
3. Passport size Photographs
Passport size Photographs of Shareholders and Directors (3 Each) are required for DIN / DSC Applications.
4. Registered Office – Address
The following are the Documents required for Registered Office Address
a. Address Proof
In the name of the Owner of Address. Documents such as Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Gas Bill or Water Bill (Not older than 2 months)
b. No-Objection Letter
No-Objection Letter from the Owner of Address for use of the address as Registered office of the Company.
- Please make sure address proof contains complete address with Name of owner of premises / Door No / Street Name / Village / Town / PIN etc. If the Address on document such as Electricity Bills incomplete, additional Address / ID document of owner with complete address also to be arranged for submission to Registrar of Companies.
- If the Address facility is availed from a Shared Office Service provider, a copy of Electricity Bill / Tax Receipt with a copy of Lease Agreement with specific powers to sublease or issue NOC letters for use of premise as Registered Office address under Companies Act is also required.
Company Registration Cost in Bangalore - Karnataka
Cost of Company Registration Cost in Bangalore depends on your specific requirements. You can choose different Packages of Company registration In Bangalore based on your startup requirements.